What I'm listening to

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Prayer Request

So, I haven't really mentioned a little problem I've been having with my knee ever since I came down the Schilthorn. I wouldn't trade that day for the world, because it honestly was probably the best (or one of the best) I've had in a year, but I did develop something on the way down - I can't pinpoint exactly when. I thought it was just sore, but two days later I could barely walk downhill (uphill hurts too but not as bad). Last night it was just continually painful, and the ibuprofen I took didn't help. So, I don't know what I did, but I'm beginning to think its a bigger problem than I want it to be - so please pray that it doesn't hamper the rest of the trip! I only have 10 days left, and half of those will be at the orphanage - and I don't want to be held back while I'm there. I also would really not like to have it be something that requires a doctor's visit when I get home. :)

Also, I am having some train problems - yesterday three trains were delayed and one canceled, although I did make it to Budapest, where I am now. However, I missed the train to Oradea because of the delays, and now I am waiting to see if I can get on another one this afternoon. Luckilly, I have the number of a Christian missionary in a town I know I can get to, so I have a fallback plan. But I would really like to get to Beius tonight - so pray that this all works out. I promise I will call Mom tonight to let her know I'm Ok, wherever I am.

Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Shell. Sorry to hear about your knee. We'll be praying it starts to feel better. hope that you were able to catch your train! We love you!