What I'm listening to

Monday, July 28, 2008

Home sweet home

So I'm back in Newberg, starting to work out again and enjoying being with Mom and Ryan. The boat is out of commission at the moment so I haven't been out yet, but just being at the house or on the dock is pretty sweet. Sorry I haven't updated in so long, you can ask the silly dial up people why - but just so you know I have a four -part series coming for you:

Part 1: Normandy
Part 2: The craziness of night time travel
Part 3: London with a local
Part 4: Conclusion and final thank-yous

Coming soon to a computer near you!

1 comment:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Hey Michelle! You have been home for a while now, and I pray it has been sweet being home and having time to share and process all God has taught you through your time over here! I was truly blessed to have met you and shared the time He gave us in Szeged! You were a breath of fresh air from Him! Thank you! I pray He guides and directs your every step in Him all the days of your life! I will try to keep up with your blogs and if you would like to receive my periodic prayer letters from Hungary, please let me know...I'll put you on the list. :-) Or have I done that already? hahahahaha!! I'm heading to the U.S. on Sunday, so busily trying to get things done here! As you can imagine! Blessings in abundance! Arden