What I'm listening to

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Almost Home

I'm going home today!! I can't wait. It has been a wonderful, amazing trip filled with so many blessings: I have learned so much, been in so many situations I never thought I would find myself in, seen the most awe-inspiring sights, and met so many God-lovers and cool people. But I'm ready to be at home where I don't have to pack every day and don't have to carry a huge backpack around large cities and up steep hills. :)

I'm in London right now, getting ready to run some final errands before I take the underground to Heathrow and head out. Yesterday was crazy, because I woke up in Wales, went for a run, touched the water of the Irish Sea and then got on a train - five hours later I was in London. I will have to write more about yesterday later (plus I have a lot to say about Normandy), but I should let you know that I saw a kids play of Cinderella at an elementary school and hung out with a whole bunch of women from Afghanistan - learning a lot about their history and culture in the process.

I will see some of you in less than 24 hours!! The rest I hope to see soon, because I miss you all. Love you!

No comments: