What I'm listening to

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Safe and sound!

I wanted to let everyone know that I made it safely here this afternoon, met up with Ryan and the gang, and had a fun night walking around Big Ben and Trafalgar Square - although since the group hadn't eaten in 10 hours we spent much of that time walking through bars that were open but not serving food anymore! Tomorrow a bunch of us head to Paris early in the morning (by Eurostar). I'm so excited!
Highlights of the flight:
The guy sitting next to me asked for (and received) the entire bottle of red wine they were serving
I got a black bag with toothpaste, socks, and a mask.

More to come!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you made it safely! We are looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your trip!

Love you!

Colleen Wachob said...

Glad you arrived safely! We miss you, but can't wait to check on you often and see pictures of your adventures.