What I'm listening to

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dinner at Coach Forbes'

Yesterday (Tuesday November 2) the JV volleyball team I coach came over to our house for a dinner and awards night. They had a blast! They were excited from the moment they got there and saw the house and the view until the moment they scared their parents with the speaker feature on the front doors. It was an awesome night, with tons of laughter and good memories made.
One of the things we did together was work on making a "Good Luck" video for their big sisters on the varsity team who are headed into state playoffs. They were supposed to say some encouraging words and wish them luck - but we ended up adding a lot of humorous twists. For example: giving encouragement from my bathtub, on a Swiss ball, at the piano, and in a prom dress (or actually, ALL of my sisters' and my old prom dresses). Here are a few of the best for your viewing pleasure. :)

No comments: