What I'm listening to

Friday, November 6, 2009

Top Five Highlights of Halloween weekend



1. Our volleyball team came in second at districts and qualified to host a state playoff game.
2. Seeing Tori and Victor back together after a rough few months.
3. Dressing up and hanging out with family and friends at Bushwacker's: dancing, laughing, reliving old times.
4. Our six-person Wizard of Oz crew came in third in the applause-based costume contest, earning free food that night and what amounted to about $3 each after subtracting the cover charge we paid to get in.
5. I accomplished possibly my silliest life goal that night, but if you want to know what it is you must ask me in person. :)

Pictures coming!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Nice Weekend, Sweetie!

Unknown said...

Did you get a boy to buy you a drink? :)

Unknown said...

Oops... I'm under Erik's name, but it's your sister, not bro-in-law.

jhjumper said...

yes, you know me too well. That was the goal, and the accomplishment. :)